Fields of Study
The call is open to all areas of study related to: Educational Leadership and Administration, Assessment and Measurement, Curriculum and Instruction, Teacher’s Initial and Continued Training, Literacy, Education and Technology, Public Policy and Public Administration with emphasis in education, and other areas relevant to education.
Individuals must be a citizen of one of the following countries:
To hold a university degree and have a minimum academic index of 3.0.
- Demonstrate verbal and written fluency in the English language.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 80 (internet version).
- Be Dominican and a resident of the Dominican Republic.
- Commitment to return to the Dominican Republic for two years after the conclusion of the academic program in the United States. This requirement is essential to maintain the scholarship benefit.
- To not be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- To have a vocation for education and an inclination of service to the public education sector.
- Demonstrate leadership and interest to contribute to the public education sector and/or in organizations that influence its strengthening.
- Tuition and compulsory university expenses.
- Airfare to and from the United States.
- Monthly payment to cover housing and food expenses.
- Fee for books and materials.
- Health insurance