Selecting top candidates for your graduate program can be challenging. Prior academic success doesn’t ensure that a candidate possesses the necessary skills and background to succeed at the graduate level. Laspau offers you the PAEP, a standardized and objective way to evaluate candidates to your program.
Contact us to learn how we can strengthen quality at your institution.
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.
What is the PAEP?
What does the PAEP evaluate?
- Verbal Reasoning (antonyms, sentence completion, reading comprehension and analogies)
- Quantitative and Scientific Reasoning (Mathematics: arithmetic, geometry, algebra, calculus, applied probability. Natural Sciences: physics, chemistry and biology)
- Cognitive Ability (logic, associations and pattern recognition)
- Writing (paragraph and essay structure, use of vocabulary and syntax)
- Use of English (structures, conjugations, function words and reading comprehension)
- Distribution of the PAEP to higher education institutions in Latin America.
- Efficient grading and results reporting.
- Ongoing support and training in exam administration.
- flexibile scheduling to allow you to complete testing when it’s most convenient.