Selecting top candidates for your graduate program can be challenging. Prior academic success doesn’t ensure that a candidate possesses the necessary skills and background to succeed at the graduate level. Laspau offers you the PAEP, a standardized and objective way to evaluate candidates to your program.
We offer the following services to graduate institutions:
- Distribution of the PAEP to higher education institutions in Latin America
- Efficient exam grading and results reporting
- Ongoing support and training in exam administration
- Flexible scheduling of exam dates
What Does the PAEP Evaluate?
- Verbal Reasoning (antonyms, sentence completion, reading comprehension and analogies)
- Quantitative and Scientific Reasoning (Mathematics: arithmetic, geometry, algebra, calculus, applied probability. Natural Sciences: physics, chemistry and biology)
- Cognitive Ability (logic, associations and pattern recognition)
- Writing (paragraph and essay structure, use of vocabulary and syntax)
- Use of English (structures, conjugations, function words and reading comprehension)
Are you taking the PAEP? Prepare yourself and take a practice exam.
- Instructivo PAEP
- Part I- Verbal I
- Part II- Verbal II
- Part III- Quantitative
- Part IV-Quantitative II
- Part V- Cognitive
- Part VI- Writing
- Part VII- English and Part VIII – Composition