What is the PAEP?
The PAEP is a standardized, Spanish-language exam that is designed for the assessment of graduate program candidates.
The PAEP was developed in 1991 by the Tecnológico de Monterrey in Mexico in collaboration with the College Board of Puerto Rico and is currently used at leading universities in Latin America to evaluate approximately 3500 candidates per year.
We offer the following services to graduate institutions:
- Distribution of the PAEP to higher education institutions in Latin America (except Mexico)
- Efficient exam grading and results reporting
- Ongoing support and training in exam administration
- Flexible scheduling of exam dates
What Does the PAEP Evaluate?
- Verbal Reasoning (antonyms, sentence completion, reading comprehension and analogies)
- Quantitative and Scientific Reasoning (Mathematics: arithmetic, geometry, algebra, calculus, applied probability. Natural Sciences: physics, chemistry and biology)
- Cognitive Ability (logic, associations and pattern recognition)
- Writing (paragraph and essay structure, use of vocabulary and syntax)
- Use of English (structures, conjugations, function words and reading comprehension)